Who are we?
As members of Alpha Delta Kappa, we are the Georgia sisters who actively
- Give recognition to outstanding women educators.
- Build a fraternal fellowship among women in the field of education which will add to their effectiveness in the promotion of excellence in education.
- Promote high standards of education and thereby strengthen the status and advancement of the education profession.
- Promote educational and charitable projects and activities, to sponsor scholarships, to further and maintain worthy standards in the field of education and to cooperate with worthy community programs relating to education and charities.
- Contribute to world understanding, goodwill, and peace through an international fellowship of women educators united in the ideals of education.
As a state we are 73 chapters, 1839 members strong
We raised thousands of dollars in 2018-20 biennium
We participate in numerous of hours of Altruistic endeavors
We consistently have the highest attendance at Alpha Delta Kappa events at Regional and International events.